Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A regular Tweener!

I love the show prison break, but I hated the character Tweener. (Season 1) Seems that Tweener, played by Lane Garrison is not to different from his on screen persona. Irony sets in after he was arrested for driving under the influence of Alcohol and Cocaine and injuring two 15 year old girls and killing a 17 year old. Garrison is facing a 6 year 8 month sentence for vehicular manslaughter in California. On the show Prison break his character is paired in a cell with a rapist and becomes his cell mate bitch. Let’s hope that the irony continues for this piece of shit!

2 comments:

tina FCD said...

(Snickering!)Wow, "just desserts?" I don't watch the show myself but I did hear about this "accident." Six years doesn't sound long enough to me. Of course if he's an actor then it will be shorter. I have never understood this concept of, "oh, let's not be too harsh on this person,he or she is a celebrity!" (eyes rolling)

angelsdepart said...

Yea, that is true. I am shocked he got 6 years. It is to bad for him that he did this in California, had it happened in Denver he would be lucky to get 2 years. I heard that California is one of the toughest states when it comes to this stuff. That is a step in the right direction, but not good enough. We need to get a lot tougher on this stuff. I believe people should get a hefty fine on thier first D.U.I. and mandatory prison time on the second. Then there should be a lot of extra time if they injure or kill someone!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. - Franz Kafka